A New Day, A New Name

Seems like I've disappeared for weeks from my blogging. But with good reason of course. I've been working on a total overhaul on several aspects of my life.

One of those changes was to my online jewelry business. We have changed the selling formats, the stores, and even the name.

Introducing again, S. A. Spirit Jewelry Design and Resale Boutique! Our online store for vintage items and jewelry flipping.


I am totally excited about the new look of the website, and our new stores on Etsy and eBay. Our new website is www.saspiritjewelry.weebly.com. And I especially love the new photos of our inventory! My daughter is doing an amazing job on them. Check out some of my favs.



Setting up a new business is hard work, and sales are starting to come in. I love this new chapter in my life!! (But my writing is still pushing forward. I'm actually working on a family cookbook, Paklish Cooking 101, By Marsha Marie and Shahbana Azmi. Coming Soon!)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liar's Song

The Taboo Kiss

ASK ME ANYTHING -- Q & A