R.I.P. Art Bell 1945-2018



I was shocked this morning to find out that one of my favorite radio hosts Art Bell, the founder of Coast To Coast Radio Show and Dark Matter, passed away on Friday, the 13th. Seems only fitting that this amazingly inquisitive radio-legend would pass away on a day like Friday, the 13th. He was never scared to talk about any topic, and he opened the door of the paranormal, conspiracies and time travel for so many people around the world.

Still haven't hear how he passed on yet, but my heart goes out to his family.

I have been listening to Art since I was a kid. His voice will forever stay the symbolic sound of the paranormal radio. If you have never heard Art Bell, you can listen to a few of his radio shows on either www.artbell.com, www.coast2coast.com, or www.youtube.com.

Art Bell, thanks for opening up our minds. We will miss you!!! Send us a sign from the other side.

His radio show.
 
 
Interview with Larry King.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liar's Song

The Taboo Kiss

ASK ME ANYTHING -- Q & A