Things That Annoy Me? Let's Not and Say We Did

 


Dear Diary, 

Today's writing prompt was for me to list out everything that annoys me throughout a typical day. That sounds so negative, so instead, I want to list out some things that I really love about a typical day. 

  1. I love seeing my daughter in the morning. She is in her 30's and still comes to my room each day to give me a hug and tells me that she loves me. What could be better than this, right!?
  2. I love how everyone in my family plays with our cat, Simon each day. Simon is such a personality, that I cannot imagine our home without him. And I am sure everyone else feels the same. What a spoiled baby he is!
  3. I love my one glass of Pepsi with ice in the mornings. I only allow myself to have one a day, so this morning-Pepsi is a special treat for me. Sometimes, I want more, but have learned to control it. 😂
  4. I love my bathroom. Yeah, you heard me right---my bathroom. Not sure what the psyche is on that, but I really love my own personal bathroom and a hot shower. Really though, am I the only one? 
  5. I love my heater at my desk. And the one by my bed. Since I was diagnosed with cancer, I have lost about 70 pounds, and get colder even faster than before. So the second I feel a bit chilly, my closest heater goes on. I LOVE MY HEATERS! 
  6. I love my favorite Lo-fi channel and YouTube. Lofi Girl (formerly known as Chilled Cow) has kept my mind relaxed thru hours of reading and writing. I love them! 
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfKfPfyJRdk
  7. I love my wireless mouse for my laptop. Honestly, I just hate maneuvering around the laptop on the finger pad so much so that it makes me love my mouse that much more. 
  8. I love ice in my water. Since I only get one Pepsi a day, I drink lots of ice water. My mother-in-law would tell me that if I drank ice water in the mornings that my throat would close up. Well, I am living proof that it is not true. So feel free to drink as much ice water as you wish. I do. 
  9. I love my desk and all of my desk toys on it. I spend a lot of time at my desk, and I love to have everything I need only a reach away. Like a hotel-desk-bell, or my glass globes of art, or my sign that reminds me that nothing makes sense before coffee, or my several sets of headphones. Yep, I have several of those. And my most favorite thing is my mic and its arm. I love moving it around and hanging a bunch of stuff from it. Okay, I really love my desk. 
  10. Once work is over, it is time to rest my eyes, so I listen to my favorite scammer-annoyer, Kitboga on YouTube. Watching him is so much fun with all of the characters he does and his facial expressions while he is chatting with scammers on the phone. But I can also enjoy just as much resting my eyes. I often listen for hours and drift off to sleep during his shows. I really love Kitboga and the awareness that he brings about these scammers. If you have not seen any of his shows, look him up. He is hilarious!  https://www.youtube.com/@MoreKitboga
  11. Last thing I love in my typical day is my IPAD. Once I am done with Kitboga, I softly put on some light rain or fire sounds and have a wonderful night's sleep. 

Popular posts from this blog

Liar's Song

The Taboo Kiss

The Knock