Am I in Love With a Memory?



Am I in Love With a Memory? 
By Marsha Marie
 

A touch down your back. My fingertips are soft and vibrate with excitement.  I lean over and gently caress your neck with my lips. Your scent blinds me with desire.

How can I tell him? Will he believe me?

You roll over and I gaze into your eyes.  I see the young love you once were. I replay the taste embedded in my heart. I lay in your arms and dream of how I wish things could be. I feel your heart. I feel your warmth.

Kiss me and hold me. We unite and complete the passion we once burned.

I often wonder if you are thinking of me. Do you miss me? Does my scent linger in your mind?

Can you be my hero? Can you help me escape my self-made prison?

I close my eyes and still feel your youthful smile. I imagine gliding my fingertips across your lips. Your eyes the window to your soul.

I feel as if I am standing in a forest calling your name? No one hears. Not even you. I cry to the leaves to hide my shame. Hide me from the chains that bind. I want to rip off my clothes and fall and weep. 

How do I get his attention? Why can't you hear me? Why can't you feel my pain? Come and hold me. Help me to stop this loneliness before my time to cross over.

Oh moon shine your light on my lover's lips.  Oh rain, tap my name til he cries out for me.

Tonight let him dream of us making love on the ocean. Drifting along as the waves gently rock in our union. Stars gaze as we breathe as one. I love you medi Jaan. I love you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liar's Song

The Taboo Kiss