Chantel; Queen of Marsha's Home

Hi. Let me start by saying that I own the whole house. I mean, literally, there is no place in this house that I do not call my own space. And I deserve it; if only for the fact that I am so darn cute. I love pizza, beef heart, and I absolutely love tuna. Man, I don’t know where that tuna stuff comes from, but oh my god, give me some more of it

Yeah, I sleep a lot, but that’s because I really get tired from patrolling the rooms and playing tag with my friend Sierra. Sometimes when I'm feeling really playful, I just stand in the bathtub and play with the shower curtain; or sit in the sink and hope that someone will turn the faucet on. I really love watching Marsha do crazy stuff in mirror every morning. I don't understand what she does, but I really love watching her. 

I love Marsha. I remember the first time I met her. I remember looking at her thru the bars of my cage. Her face made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Then she reached in and touched my face. She had so much love and care in her hands that I could actually feel my heart growing right at that moment. She must have felt it too because her eyes started watering---she was crying. 

I think I am lucky to have such a person in my life. Yeah, Marsha acts a bit strange at times--especially when I play British bulldog in the house with Sierra—but I love her anyway; especially when she brings me snacks from the store. My favorite thing to do in the world is help her work on her computer. And actually, that is my favorite spot to wait for her when she is gone. 

You know what? Sometimes, when she is sleeping, I jump up on her bed and lie on her pillow with her. She never wakes up. I love to feel the warmth from her head, and I like to chew her hair too. Hey don’t judge me,,,,I am just being me.

Man, I love my family so much. I know as soon as my big brother comes home he is going to chase me down and scoop me up in his gigantic arms. My big sister gives me so many kisses, that I just close my eyes and think about how lucky I am to be part of such a loving home. I do not know where I would be without my family. I love them so much, and I know they love me.

Cat, It Lies, Kitten, Domestic Cat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Taboo Kiss

Liar's Song

A Stone