Music Brings Families Together

 

 
Ah music! The greatest mood-modifier of all time! Whether your sad, in love, feeling funny, or just want to dance, we all have our favorites-list tucked away in our hearts. A few times a year, our family will have a sing-a-long night; this is were we take turns at finding old songs that we love on YouTube and play them really loud. We laugh, sing and sometimes dance as a family. We've been doing this for several years now and they truly are some of our greatest family moments. (Honestly, it was my mother who started this tradition. She would play her favorite 50's songs loud and we would dance together. I remember us doing the Mash-Potato and the Twist, and laughing for hours. Really amazing memories!)  

A few weeks back, I thought that it would be great if I had a place I could go to that with all of my favorite videos already saved-up; and so, MARSHA'S PLAYLIST  was born. Now it's even easier for me to enjoy my faves anytime, anywhere---straight off my own website. Handy right?

Looking over my playlist I can see the influence from my travels overseas. So many of my faves are in Hindi and Punjabi; understanding may be limited, but the music is simply amazing. This page is now absolutely one of my favorite resources on my website. I hope that you enjoy it too. (Keep in mind it takes an extra minute to load the full page, but definitely worth it.) Have a look, and get ready to move! http://www.marshamarie.com/marshas-playlist.html

Headphones, Music, Song, Foam, Playlist
 
 
By the way, the only problem that I can see with my list, is that it will NEVER be complete! As soon as I think I have finally added the last video, I think of two others that I want to add. Man, I love music!

And if you have a page with all of your bests on it too,,,, please, share it with me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liar's Song

The Taboo Kiss

ASK ME ANYTHING -- Q & A