New ebook Release: 75+ Things I Learned Living 22 Years Abroad


It's ready!!!





If you think hard enough about your life, a thousand ideas will come to mind that you want to share with the world. Things that you know that others would benefit from somehow---if even only for a minuscule amount. Or perhaps things that would just be really great topics to sit around and talk about with friends or family. Well, I have a thousand of them, too. But in my latest ebook, 75+ Things I Learned Living 22 Years Abroad, I narrowed it down to just under a 100 or so.

75+ Things I Learned Living 22 Years Abroad, is an honest view about my life's lessons during my time living in Asia and the Middle East in my 22 years of self-exile. I think the most interesting thing about this book, was that I learned so much about myself. I took the time to really think about what I had learnt; and as a result, it has really shown me that I am who I am today because of these invaluable lessons.

75+ Things I Learned Living 22 Years Abroad, is available today on Amazon, here, other outlets like Apple and Kobo, or the PDF file can be downloaded from www.MarshaMarie.com, here. (Note: The book will be free on Amazon within the next few hours or so.)

You can check out the rest of my downloadable ebooks Marsha Marie Bibliography .

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Taboo Kiss

Liar's Song

A Stone