Paklish Cooking 101 is released!


Finally Ready!!!!



Family recipes exist in every home. While some may have grown up on mac and cheese, others were able to tour the world and as a result, gain an amazing culinary heritage. Luckily, I had both!!!! 

Learning at my mother-in-law's feet in Punjab, Pakistan, I gained invaluable knowledge that I wanted to pass on to my next generation. Thus my family cookbook, Paklish Cooking 101 was created---including a special dedication to my Pakistani teachers, my daughter, and my soon-to-be daughter-in-law.

Take a peek into our family kitchen with Paklish Cooking 101. Available on all major outlets. But for my special readers, feel free to download the printable copy directly from www.MarshaMarie.com or here

Happy Cooking!!!!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Taboo Kiss

Liar's Song

Am I in Love With a Memory?