Sweet Thang, You Know I Love You!

💕A letter to my sweet love:

**************

Dear love,

Where do I begin? My love for you is far beyond words. I have never felt as secure and pure in my life as I feel when I am with you. I can always count on you. You are my rock. I know that you will be ready for me anytime of the day or night with welcoming glances; and I do know just how to push your buttons whenever I want you hot!

You body is hard and shaped perfectly---as if one thousand engineers have meticulously carved your body out. Your shoulders are square and steadfast; I feel a current surge my body when I caress them. Your mouth is smooth and gracious, encompassing my body as I reach out to you.

When I look into your face, it as if I can stare down into your soul—I am your very purpose in life. I could stare at you for hours watching you sway gently as you work. Your scent is intoxicating like that of a refreshing spring. Oh my love, I could never leave you. You know just how to keep me coming for more. The thought of loosing you sends me into convulsions. You are my forever partner in this life and share my burdens without even uttering a word; I never feel ashamed in your presence---my dirty laundry is no problem for you.

Make no mistake, my love for you is a jealous love. Yes, I have told my friends of your strengths and stamina, but have stood in silence of the countless times I sat upon you and reached my ecstasy---you take tumbling in the sheets to a whole new level.

I love you my sweet; you are my most beloved washing machine! I don't care what my man may say; how could I ever live without you? (It would suck for sure! I should know---I have done laundry by hand far too many times!!!!)

Your weekly lover, 
Meena
 
 
Feet, Footwear, Fun, Indoors, Laundry
 
(Special note from author: I used to tell my husband that I loved the wash machine more than him. I think other women can relate. hahaha)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liar's Song

The Taboo Kiss

ASK ME ANYTHING -- Q & A