Unfortunately, Not Me!

Unfortunately, not me!


Hi All,

I've made a decision that I thought I would share with everyone today---I've decided to discontinue my vlog series on YouTube (MeMarshaMarie). I have left a few of my videos public, but unlisted the rest of them for now.

Actually, there are several reasons for stopping it (I know you must be dying to know...😏hahah).

  1. Some of us are just not as photogenic as Marilyn Monroe (um yeah, including me..... I can admit it). 
  2. I am a terrible actress (always have been; but at least I gave it shot). 
  3. I really suck at editing. 
  4. It takes up so much time with the planning, filming and editing of videos---I just have to choose my battles, you know. 
Will I ever do it in the future? Who knows; but for now, I want to just hang out with my blogging friends and do the world thru my laptop. I also want to focus more on my writing, teaching, setting up my Izz Wow Radio Station, and trying to get the Bangles movie done. 

It was fun while it lasted. Thanks so much for listening, understanding me and not judging. You guys are awesome!!!!! 


Still not me!



Yeah, this is me, Marsha Marie.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Taboo Kiss

Liar's Song

Am I in Love With a Memory?